Harmony Healing would love to be your primary care provider and by allowing us to be your provider enables us to coordinate any further care you may need and to keep your health care consistent. We will oversee health promotion, disease prevention, health maintenance, counseling, patient education, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses. We will be your advocate in the health care system so that together we accomplish cost-effective care by coordinating health care services and partner with you in your health care.
What are some things covered under Primary Care?
- Common illnesses such as colds, flu, earaches, sore throats, migraines, fever, rashes
- Regular physicals, prescription refills, vaccinations and screenings
- A health problem where you need advice
- Blood pressure checks/diabetic checks/cholesterol checks
- Annual physicals/gynecological exams/school physicals
- Routine follow-ups
- Managing chronic illnesses such as diabetes, or high blood pressure
- Well women exams
By allowing Harmony Healing to be your primary care provider, you will see your health care provider each time you visit – the person you trust and work with regularly. Your care will not be impersonal, delayed or inefficient. We are here for you when you need us and most of the time we will be able to accommodate same day appointments. If this level of care sounds like something you have been looking for, call us today and meet with us to discuss it further.
Call 575.639.9305 to request your consultation!